Marine Oil Service, Inc. was established in 1958 to meet the growing needs of the marine lubricants market. From its corporate headquarters located in Norfolk, Virginia, the company has grown to meet increasing lubricants demand from Canada to Florida. An outgrowth of Anders Williams & Company, which was incorporated in 1926, Marine Oil Service has gained the trust and confidence of all major oil companies by providing safe, efficient and environmentally conscious transfer of their products by water and land with six small oil tankers and a fleet of trucks.
Click here to read more about us
Our delivery network and distribution centers serve the Eastern Seaboard and Pacific Northwest of the United States and the Eastern provinces of Canada.
Deliveries to other locations are possible.